We advocate for the preservation of the historic and ecological qualities of the Sourland Mountain region through stewardship.
Stewardship is a fresh approach to nature, where people are fundamental to the health and beauty of the natural world around us. Through good stewardship, we reap the rewards of a healthy, diverse environment and a deeper relationship with our planet.
We encourage you to care for the health of your native habitat in a variety of ways – in local parks and preserves, your backyard, or window box.
- Living in the Sourlands: A Stewardship Guide (Second Edition)
- Facebook Group for Sourland Stewards to discuss projects, ask questions, and share successes.
- Remember The Rain campaign about amphibian awareness.
- Spring Wildflowers of the Sourlands brochure
- Summer Wildflowers of the Sourlands brochure
- Rare Plants of the Sourlands brochure
<< Drag left to scroll